Home

Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Ty Larsen Films Inc.-Down The Long Hills


I completely forgot about this movie. I made it for a book report in 5th grade before I came up with Ty Larsen Films Inc. I'm sure you're wondering about the movie I said that me and tyson were making. We still have a long way to go before we will be done. When a preview comes out for the move on my blog it will be done. I will put a countdown on my blog also. Once the countdown is up I will post the movie on my blog for you to watch. If you want any tweaks done to your blog please let me at Ty Larsen Films Inc. Blog Designer. Thanks for all of your support

Sincerely,

Ty Larsen Filsm Inc.

1 comment:

Natalie said...

That was cool ty! Keep those movies coming. I'm sure you will busy with school soon. Good luck! How do you figure out how to do these things? I am going to try to put a little advertisement on my blog for your blog design company. I hope I can figure out how.